The Global E-Learning Market report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
E-learning is a learning system based on formalised teaching with the help of electronic resources. E-learning saves both time and money as video recorded lectures are easy to record and repeat whenever necessary.
In addition, it helps to manage the schedule of students as they can take online courses at their most convenient time, whether early in the morning, late afternoon, or evening. Moreover, as the students do not have to pay for transportation or worry about eating on the go, it enables the learner to learn at their own speed and convenience. Thus, by applying e-learning, employers can verify their candidate’s actual skill qualification.
The rise in the adoption of advanced e-learning systems and the increase in the adoption of cloud-based e-learning platforms positively impacts the growth of the market. In addition, the surge in the use of AI and machine learning in e-learning systems boost the growth of the market across the globe. However, factors such as lack of face-to-face interactions in the E-learning systems and lack of practical knowledge limit the growth of the market. On the contrary, the emergence of several trends such as microlearning, gamification, adaptive learning, and mobile learning are expected to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the market during the forecast period.
The e-learning market is segmented on the basis of provider, deployment model, course, end-user, and region. By provider, it is bifurcated into content and service. By deployment mode, it is categorised into cloud and on-premise. By course, it is divided into primary and secondary education, higher education, online certification and professional course, test preparation. By end-user, it is classified into academic, corporate, and government. By region, the e-learning market is analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the e-learning market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to explain the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, & opportunities and their impact analysis on the global market is provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- A quantitative analysis of the e-learning market trends from 2021 to 2030 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Remote learning trends enforced by the global pandemic
- Increase in adoption of smartphones and cellular technology
- Lower interaction with fellow learners and peers
- Need for higher self-motivation and proper time management skills among learners
- Time and cost-effectiveness of e-learning models
- More personalised learning opportunities
- Aptara Inc.
- Articulate Global LLC
- CERTPOINT Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- D2L Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
For more information about this report visit here.