The CAQA Live webinar series will be a great opportunity to learn from the experts who have been in this field for a long time.
What makes this event so special is that the CAQA team has personally selected the topics and speakers for this Webinar Series. They have also designed it to be specifically catered to anyone in the industry looking to advance their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This month we are launching our “Your questions and our answers series”, a free webinar series that will occur on Friday the 29th of October, 2021 between 12 to 1 PM. If you have questions do not hesitate to send them to us and we will try to answer them during the live sessions.
The first topic we have selected is competency and compliance requirements for trainers and assessors.
In this series, you will learn about:
- What are trainers and assessors?
- The role of trainer and assessor in the workplace
- How to become a qualified trainer or assessor?
- What do the legislation, regulation and guidelines mention related to trainers and assessors?
- What are the competencies that must be met for trainers and assessors?
- What is the difference between training and assessment?
These webinars will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and get answers from experts in the field.
If you are interested to attend this free webinar, and also receive a certificate of attendance and participation, please click here.